How to Get Rid of Pimple on Lip? Pimples are never a good site, whether they are a lip pimple, face pimple or a nose pimple. They are very uncomfortable. Unlike pimples on neck or pimple on back or even nose, a pimple on lip are very irritable. This is because of the various functions that your mouth does in a day including eating and talking. Any kind of movement on the pimple or close to it can make it uncomfortable and very irritable.
Most lip pimples are often confused with mouth sores and sometimes cold sores. To know the difference between both, it is important to know what causes pimple on lip.
What Causes Lip Pimples?
There are different reasons that may cause a pimple on lip. Here are a few:
- Lip Balm Reaction: Sometimes we go for cheap products not knowing what we are getting ourselves into. Lip pimple caused by an ingredient in a lip balm. Other symptoms that will be as a result of this are scaly lips and a slight rush. Terminate any use of a new product you are using to see if a lip pimple will disappear.
- Poor Diet: “what you eat”, that word is basically true and a pimple on lip is one reaction to a poor diet.
- Oily Skin: Some people have very oily skin and if not controlled can result to pimples forming not only on the lip but breaking out on face at large.
- Cheap Quality Lipstick: Cheap products are always bound to cost you. A break out on your lip will occur if your skin is not really used to the new product introduced.
- Smokers: Chain smokers are prone to have a breakout of a pimple on lip faster than any none smoker.
- Unclean Lips: Indulging in oily and greasy foods and not cleaning your mouth after can cause pimples on the skin as a result of excessive oils.
- Toothpaste Fluoride: Do not rush to change any products, there is some toothpaste that contains a high percentage of fluoride than others. This can easily lead to pimple breakout if you are not careful about reading the ingredient on a tube before buying.
Painful pimple On Lip?
Here is a simple guide on how to get rid of a pimple on your lip.
Lip pimple just like any other pimples on the mouth, face or neck. They are very painful. You use the mouth for various activities in a day. And any movement and friction that comes close to the pimple are very painful and highly irritable. To make it worse, it attracts unnecessary attention.
How To Get Rid Of a Pimple On Your Lip
The best way to get rid of a pimple on lip is to avoid it and using a pimple cure. Here are a few tips to avoid a pimple & keep it in control are given below.
- Ice: When a lip pimple is enlarge then you should apply ice on it each 30 minutes. It will hep you reduce swelling.
- Smoking: Try to avoid smoking to get rid of lip pimple fast.
- Get rid of Poor Quality Facial Products – This is one way that will make sure there are no lip pimples.
- Do not use toothpaste that contains a high percentage of Fluoride.
- Practice Clean Hygiene on the lips as much as you can.