How to Get Rid of Pimple on Lip? Pimples are never a good site, whether they are a lip pimple, face pimple or a nose pimple. They are very uncomfortable. Unlike pimples on neck or pimple on back or even nose, a pimple on lip is very irritable. This is because of the various functions that your mouth does in a day including eating and talking. Any kind of movement on the pimple or close to it can make it uncomfortable and very irritable.
A mouth pimple is very uncomfortable. The simple fact that you need your mouth to carry out a few activities during the day. It can make them irritable and unbelievably painful. There are different kinds of a mouth pimple and treating them will depend on where the breakout has occurred. Pimples around mouth have different causes while pimples in mouth/pimple inside the mouth.
Pimple on Lip Causes
There are different reasons that may cause a pimple on lip. Here are a few:
- Lip Balm or Lipstick Reaction: Sometimes we go for cheap products not knowing what we are getting ourselves into. Lip pimple caused by an ingredient in a lip balm. Other symptoms that will be as a result of this are scaly lips and a slight rush. Terminate any use of a new product you are using to see if a lip pimple will disappear.
- Poor Diet: “what you eat”, that word is basically true. Pimple on lip is one reaction to a poor diet. Eating something too hot or too spicy can cause pimples in your mouth.
- Diseases: There are some diseases such as the common cold and liver diseases that will cause blisters and mouth ulcers in the mouth. Such pimples will only be able to completely clear if the person is well curative.
- Medications: There are some medications that can cause a pimple inside mouth. You should take medications with a lot of water to avoid this from happening. This type of pimple will only clear when you stop taking the medications that cause the pimples.
- Oily Skin: Some people have very oily skin. If not controlled can result to pimples forming not only on the lip but breaking out on the face at large.
- Unclean Lips: Indulging in oily and greasy foods and not cleaning your mouth after can cause pimples on the skin as a result of excessive oils.
A painful pimple On Lip?
Pimple on Lip just like any other pimples on the mouth, face or neck. They are very painful. You use the mouth for various activities in a day. And any movement and friction that comes close to a pimple are very painful and highly irritable. To make it worse, it attracts unnecessary attention.
How To Get Rid Of a Pimple On Your Lip and Mouth
The best way to get rid of a pimple on lip is to avoid it and using a pimple cure. Here are a few tips to avoid a pimple & keep it in control are given below.
- Take Something Warm: You can treat pimple on your mouth by taking something warm and letting it stay in your mouth for some time. Else take something really cold like an ice-cube.
- No Lip balm/Lipstick: When you have mouth sores, it is important to stop using any lip balm or lipstick for some time. These products may contain chemical ingredients that will catalyze formation of pimples in and around the mouth.
- Avoid Toothpaste Contains High Fluoride: Do not rush to change any products. There is some toothpaste that has a high percentage of fluoride than others. Do not use toothpaste that has a high percentage of Fluoride. This can easily lead to pimple breakout if you are not careful.
- Clean Your Lips Regularly: Whenever you brush your teeth try to extend it to your lips. You do not have to scrub as hard but the bristles make sure that your mouth remains clean and no mouth pimple occur.
- Drink Plenty of Water: Taking in large volumes of water during the day not only keeps you hydrated. But also ensures that your mouth stays clean and fresh, thereby reducing any chance of pimples occurring in the mouth.
- Clean Hygiene: Practice Clean Hygiene on the lips as much as you can. Good oral hygiene will always keep the pimples at bay. When your mouth is fresh and constantly clean, pimples will hardly forms around it or in it.
- Apply Ice: When a lip pimple is enlarging then you should apply ice on it each 30 minutes. It will hep you reduce swelling and get rid of a pimple on your lip.
- Rinse Your Mouth After Eating: Rinse your mouth after eating; the small food substances that stay in the corners of your mouth may cause a mouth pimple to occur.
- Avoid Smoking to Get Rid of Pimples: Try to avoid smoking to get rid of a lip pimple fast. Chain smokers are prone to have a breakout of a pimple on lip faster than any none smoker.
- Don’t Use Poor Quality Products instead go for Natural: Get rid of Poor Quality Facial Products. This is one way that will make sure there are no lip pimples on your lips and mouth.
- Wash Your Mouth After Each Meal: Use a highly recommended mouthwash to cleanse your mouth regularly. Especially after meals to avoid pimples or get rid of a pimple on your mouth and lip.
Conclusion Of Pimples Around Mouth
Pimples around the mouth is very conspicuous and uncomfortable. As soon as you find out what causes the pimples it is important to curative and preventive treatment on them. A new lipstick product or lip gloss might react to your skin. It is important to know what the ingredients of the lipstick are before using it.
Other than that, Avoid hot foods and spicy foods that will cause a pimple inside mouth. Keep hydrated throughout the day. A good oral hygiene also includes flossing the teeth and generally brushing them as much as often.